The Mummy MOT
Introducing my new service, a must for all Mothers.
What is Mummy MOT?
Mummy MOT is an in-depth postnatal assessment that assesses the strength, activation and function of the abdominal and pelvic floor muscles following childbirth. Most women, after having had a baby may experience a weakness in either the tummy or pelvic floor area which creates instability and poor core strength. The result will be altered transfer load, back pain, pelvic pain, bladder and bowel weakness.
Juggling new baby and trying to get your body back is challenging and without guidance can also exacerbate these weaknesses.
Emma is a Specialist Women’s Health Physiotherapist, one of only 80 in the country who can perform the Mummy MOT.
What does it include?
• A thorough head to toe assessment of your body
• Suitable any time from 6 weeks to 6 years
• Checks pelvic floor strength and tummy gap
• Assesses any physical problems arising from pregnancy and birth
• Provides personalised advice on returning to exercise and a safe return to exercise plan
For more information or to book an appointment please contact Emma on the form below.